Bambi & Birdy

Bambi & Birdy

Montag, 17. November 2014

I don't fall in love, I rise in it...

love bomb
Last week, my wonderful boyfriend came to visit! We had a beautiful time, visited the synagogue (he insisted :-) ), walked through the wonderful castle and did what we do best: cooking great food, eating great food, drinking lots of wine and watching The Sopranos.
I loved having him here, I loved walking through the city with him; I frankly just love him. A lot.
(we've been a couple for 2 years now. It still feels as exciting as in week two, and at the same time I feel like we've been knowing each other for 20 years....alright, enough cheesiness for today! )

Letzte Woche war mein wundervoller Freund M für einen Besuch in der Stadt. Wir hatten eine wunderschöne Zeit, haben die Synagoge besucht (er hat drauf bestanden :-) ), sind durch den beeindruckenden Park von Miramare Castle gelaufen, und haben getan, was wir am besten können: gutes Essen gekocht, gutes Essen gegessen, viel Wein getrunken und Die Sopranos geschaut.
Ich habe es geliebt ihn hier zu haben, habe es geliebt mit ihm durch die Stadt gelaufen; ich liebe ihn einfach. Sehr. 
(wir sind mittlerweile 2 Jahre zusammen. Es kommt mir so aufregend vor wie in Woche 2 und gleichzeitig habe ich das Gefühl ihn seit 20 Jahren zu kennen....okay, genug Kitsch für heute! )
I don't fall in love, I rise in it

beautiful synagogue of Triest

the stunning park of Miramare castle

my stunning man in said park

Miramare castle in all its glory
the closest I'll ever come to 'the wild'

real bomb

pretty from all angles: Miramare castle

pretty from all angles: M and I :-)

love, love, love it!

Cindarella dreams

when in doubt: dance!

Keine Kommentare: